Calculate the IBAN
Do as follows:
- Enter the clearing and account number in sequence without spaces or punctuation marks - press Calculate
- If the clearing number starts with a 7, enter 11 digits, e.g. 71041234567.
- If the clearing number starts with an 8, enter no more than 15 digits, e.g. 832791234567890.
How do I use IBAN and BIC/National ID?
When making a payment abroad:
- Name, address and country to which the payment is to be sent to
- The payment recipient’s account number in the beneficiary bank (often termed IBAN)
- The payment recipient’s BIC (Bank Identifier Code)/National ID